Happy 2019 everyone! I hope that you will all have a wonderful and healthy year with plenty of tasty cooking.
What could be a better way to start the year than a good old cooking challenge. I have the great honor of guest hosting the #124 edition of My Legume Love Affair, a monthly vegan and vegetarian cooking event that is all about legumes. My Legume Love Affair was originally started by Susan from The Well Seasoned Cook and is now hosted by Lisa from Lisa's Kitchen. Hopefully you will be able to share your recipe with us in January.
Here are the rules on how to participate:
1. Legumes (for example lentils, beans, peas, soybeans or peanuts) have to have a central role in the recipe.
2. Only vegetarian and vegan recipes will be accepted, so please make sure that your recipe is free from meat and seafood. The recipes can contain eggs.
3. Only one recipe submission per month per blogger is accepted.
4. Use the MLLA logo in your post, and please link back to Susan, Lisa and this announcement in your post.
5. You can also use an old recipe, but please repost it on your blog this month.
6. Submit your recipe through the Linky Tool at the bottom of this page including the URL, name of the dish, photo and your details.
7. This event ends on 31.01. and the round up will be published shortly after.
You can also read the full rules here. Have fun cooking! I very much look forward to your recipes.