24 May 2020

Sweet or savoury?



We had sweet and savoury waffles for breakfast this morning, or actually it was more like a late Sunday brunch. Now I’m kind of bursting and will need some rest. The weather is very changeable today, so I’m not sure yet what to do with the rest of the day. I would have some cleaning and wardrobe organising to do, if deciding to stay indoors.

The savoury waffles were topped with smoked Cheddar, salad, tomatoes, fresh peas (first Danish peas of the season for me), green olives and vegan butter.

The sweet waffles were topped with blueberry compote, fresh blueberries and vegan butter.

Sweet or savoury, that is the question. What type are you? 
 



Have a nice Sunday!

Your VegHog

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I do love sweet things, but your savoury topping is making me so hungry right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.