2 August 2020

Decorated focaccia - Sunflowers




I made another decorated focaccia, because making the first one was so much fun. I was inspired by Vincent van Gogh this time and followed a sunflower theme. The bell peppers were also nice on the focaccia and I’m already thinking about my next theme. Do you have any suggestions or have you made a decorated focaccia?



We will go to the seaside in a minute and will just have a relaxing Sunday picnic there. I hope you’ll have a great day!


Your VegHog


6 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea, I love it! I haven’t made one, but I’m definitely going to. The peppers are a great addition and I’ve seen one with fennel fronds which looked very pretty, but I don’t suppose it would survive the bake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. I've been enjoying your blog for years now and I always look forward to new posts. Your dishes are always so whimsical (and you have a lovely style).
    Greetings from the UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment and for being a faithful reader, I really appreciate it! I hope you'll keep following, even though I'm posting a bit less frequently. Have a nice summer!

      Delete
  3. this looks gorgeous - I really need to try one of these - esp now we are in lockdown again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about the new lockdown. I hope things get better. I can only recommend making this sort of focaccias, it was fun!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.