23 August 2020

Pizza night

I hope you’ve all had a wonderful weekend. Mine has been great so far. On Friday we went out to a street food market and had a couple of beers there, and yesterday we visited our friends in their lovely home with garden and had a very nice evening. I’m not sure yet what we’ll do today, probably just some pottering around and going for a walk.

We had a pizza night a while back and made these three different types of mini pizza: a mushroom and emmental pizza, a Mexican style pizza with spicy sauce, sweetcorn and jalapenos and a green olive and mozzarella pizza. They were all delicious and it was nice to have a mix of different flavours. It would be hard to pick a favourite.









 

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

Your VegHog

 

3 comments:

  1. It is always a treat to have more than one sort of pizza - I have been buying fresh pineapples and putting fresh pineapple on my pizza which i have enjoyed lately - but I really like the look of your mexican pizza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pineapple is my favourite pizza topping, but it didn't make it on any of these. I also liked the Mexican one quite a bit.

      Delete
  2. That is a tasty looking selection. Mushroom and emmental would be my go-to I think, though I’d happily tuck into the others too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.