29 May 2017

Mixed vegetable pasta


How nice it is to make a seasonal fresh pasta dish after a busy day! It's quick, yet healthy and nutritious, and this is what summer food is supposed to look like! I often make this kind of dishes and it's nice to make them as colourful as possible. I used carrot tagliatelle here, which had a hint of carrot flavour in it to make this pasta even more veggie powered!

This pasta contained:

  • carrot tagliatelle
  • spinach
  • asparagus
  • tomatoes
  • bell peppers
  • garlic
  • vegetarian pasta cheese

It was a really tasty dish!



Your VegHog

2 comments:

  1. These mixed veggies look amazing! I love how colorful this dish is.

    VEGETARIAN COURTESY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes quite colourful this time. It makes me think of summer

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.