1 September 2019

English breakfast and Copenhagen Cooking & Food festival

This morning we had a vegan full English breakfast again after a while. I found huge potato röstis in our local shop, so they had to be tried. Otherwise there were just the usual vegan sausages, baked beans, fried bread and fried tomatoes. I also served less traditional yellow water melon as refreshment on the side. Isn't it cute!



Yesterday we went to Copenhagen Cooking & Food Festival's main site in the hope of getting some local produce. Unfortunately this year they had concentrated more on cooking demonstrations and tastings instead of having the vegetable stalls and other local producers there. I though it was a bit of shame, as in previous years I got such lovely stuff from there, and the veggie displays were excellent. Well, I guess the concept changed a bit. I was tempted by pizza from The Pizza Bro, as they had pumpkin pizza and potato pizza, but I wasn't hungry enough to eat a pizza then. Here are a couple of photos from the event. It was a hot day, and no cooking demonstration was on while we were there, so it was a bit more quiet.






Have a great Sunday!

Your VegHog

1 comment:

  1. your English breakfast looks great - I love the radish garnish - and the rostis look huge. I think it is a shame not to have stalls because if you are waiting around for cooking demonstrations - surely if you have stalls more people will hang about.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.