17 January 2021

Chickpea and potato curry with homemade naan

 

The weeks are again all the same and quiet, just work, home and walks. I don’t mind it too much though, I just need to start with some other hobbies again, like reading and arts/crafts. The good thing is that there is plenty of time for cooking, but I’ve still been very lazy on the blog side. I will try to share some more recipes with you shortly.

This is just a basic, comforting chickpea and potato curry with homemade naan bread. This sort of curries are always a great choice when it gets a bit cooler. And doesn’t one of the naan breads look a little bit like a hedgehog, or am I seeing things here already?




I hope you are all well and finding some interesting things to do. Have a nice Sunday!

Your VegHog

 

3 comments:

  1. Chick pea and potato curry sounds very good. We haven't had great success with naan bread, though.

    be safe... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks delicious and I see the hedgehog 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! And yes, I see the hedgehog too lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.