I'm excited to host the excellent vegetarian and vegan cooking challenge My Legume Love Affair and its #114 edition this month! It's my second time for hosting, and I just checked that it was also a December challenge that I hosted last year. Again this time I hope to see many seasonal and festive shares, but also basic good grub cooked with legumes.
My Legume Love Affair was started by Susan from The Well Seasoned Cook and is now hosted by Lisa from Lisa's Kitchen.
This is how you can participate:
- Legumes (for example lentils, beans, peas, soybeans or peanuts) have to have a central role in the recipe.
- Only vegetarian and vegan recipes will be accepted, so please make sure that your recipe is free from meat and seafood. The recipes can contain eggs.
- Only one recipe submission per month per blogger is accepted.
- You can also use an old recipe, but please repost it on your blog this month.
- Submit your recipe through the Linky Tool at the bottom of this page including the URL, name of the dish, photo and your details.
- This event ends on 30.12. at midnight and the round up of all recipes should be up on 31.12.
Have a wonderful month of December! I'm very much looking forward to your recipes!