6 July 2019

Summer holiday

I had a very nice and relaxing holiday in Finland. It consisted mainly from countryside walks, Midsummer celebrations, garden work and spending time with the family. The nature was at its most beautiful with plenty of wild flowers blooming. The only downside were again the several insects that were out to get you. The nights were quite bright, but there were also a few spectacular sunsets that we got to experience.

I have collected some photos here to show to you. I hope you like them. You can find my food related souvenirs in this post.











4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice holiday - it all looks so green - we barely have that sort of green in midwinter but once summer comes everything dries out and goes yellow or brown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is a very green period. It still hasn't been too hot in Finland, so maybe it will stay that way for a while. Here in Copenhagen some lawns have already gone yellow.

      Delete
  2. Very lush. Nice to have a good holiday and switch off from work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to have three weeks off at once, I haven't taken that for a long time. Then there is enough time to relax. Now of course I'm back tot he stress. :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.