10 February 2019

Pasta with creamy mushroom sauce


It has been a grey and rainy weekend over here, so I've decided to stay mainly indoors, cook, clean and watch TV. It has been quite nice not having to go anywhere for a change and just spend some time at home. Last week was hectic with several work dinners and parties, so I really appreciate some quiet time at home. Yesterday we did a big food shop for the whole week, and I'm looking forward to cooking with those veggies and products.

Now to this dish. Pasta with mushroom sauce is one of my all time favourite dishes. I make it over and over again with slight variations. I get real cravings for it sometimes. I made this sauce with closed cup mushrooms and oat cream, and I served the pasta with a simple tomato and mozzarella salad on the side. This combination is just heaven to me.



Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

Your VegHog

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you crave this dish! Mushrooms are so versatile, and this is one of their best.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.