23 February 2019

Veggie burgers with purple sweet potato fries


The sun is out and I also want to go out. I don't have any particular plans for this weekend. I just want to have a little look in the shops and eat well, that's all.

Isn't it just a suitable weekend for some tasty veggie burgers? I really think so. I haven't posted a veggie burger for a while, so here is one for a change.

These veggie burgers are made with great ready-made frozen bean burger patties, fried halloumi slices and heirloom tomatoes in a brioche bun. I made some homemade chipotle ketchup on the side, and the low fat oven-baked purple sweet potato fries. Our local market has these cool purple sweet potatoes, which add a splash of colour to any dish.



 



Have a lovely weekend!

Your VegHog

2 comments:

  1. That looks very good! I'm ready for a veggie burger, though unlikely to have one any time soon.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.