9 April 2015

Rye bruschetta


Almost Friday! I couldn't be happier about it and hopefully I'll have the chance to catch up more with posting and sorting out my holiday photos during the weekend.

Today I wanted to share with you my rye bruschetta idea. A fresh bruschetta is a lovely thing as breakfast or lunch and I made some now because I had tasty heirloom tomatoes at hand. This bruschetta is slightly different to the normal ones, as the base is rye bread, but it's very filling and healthy.

This is what you'll need for my rye version:

Rye bread slices
Heirloom tomatoes
1 small garlic clove
Fresh basil leaves
Pine nuts
Salt
Ground black pepper
Olive oil


Slice the tomatoes and cut the garlic clove in half.

Toast the bread and rub the garlic on the toasted bread slices.

Place the other ingredients on the bread and sprinkle little olive oil on them.




Enjoy!

Your VegHog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.