20 June 2020

Mushroom and pea risotto




It has been very warm over here this week, but today started a bit rainy. I’m still optimistic that it will be a beautiful day. We will soon wonder to town to see what’s happening today. We might go back to our old hoods in Østerbro to see if anything has changed in a couple of months. Otherwise I don’t have many weekend plans once again.

I think risottos are good summer food, so I made a mushroom and pea risotto. I used nice and firm brown closed cup mushrooms, fresh Danish peas and new season onions with their lovely green stalks. It was a lovely combination and just perfect midweek meal.

What is your favourite risotto?

Your VegHog


2 comments:

  1. I haven't made risotto for ages but had some success with arancini with sylvia recently so probably should try risotto with her! Hope you got your pleasant day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Arancini are great, I've forgotten about them! It was quite a nice day in the end yesterday, warm but not too hot. Have a nice Sunday!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.