23 January 2021

Peanut noodles

 


I hope you are all doing fine. I don’t have anything new to update, but just wanted to stop by with a small dish. I’ve been just working, cooking and going out for walks, as there is not much else to do. It has been quite relaxing though, but I do miss an occasional restaurant visit and seeing my friends and family. Tell me what you’ve been up to?

These quick vegan noodles were made with peanuts, peanut butter, soy sauce, chilli, spices, carrot ribbons, garlic and onion. They were very tasty and it was nice to have some chunky udon noodles for a change.




Have a nice weekend!

Your VegHog

 

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, yum, looks delicious as always.
    Not much going on here either, but I’m hoping we’ll see a bit of snowfall tomorrow for a bit of added interest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be nice, if you get some snow for a while.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.