1 July 2017

Eat Your Greens welcoming July recipes


It's great to be back hosting Eat Your Greens! Shaheen kindly covered for me, while I got settled here in Denmark. I must say that I've settled in fairly well so far and can't wait to experience more here.

But now it's time to see your wonderful summerly green vegan and vegetarian recipes. What could be better time than July to eat all those lovely greens!

If you are not familiar with the challenge yet, you can read more here. But in all simplicity, share a vegan or vegetarian recipe featuring green vegetables that you have posted on your blog in July in the comment section below, and it will be featured in the round up at the end of the month.

I can't wait to see your green summer creations! Have a look at the wonderful June recipes for some more inspiration!

Your VegHog

9 comments:

  1. So glad that you have settled into your new home in Denmark and ready to host #EatYourGreens, so many seasonal greens about - so I am looking forward to the entries this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad too that I can host again and really look forward to seeing those seasonal green dishes!

      Delete
  2. https://humblelentil.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/or-same.html

    Green Handvo made with fenugreek, courgettes and coriander.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shaheen for adding the link here!

      Delete
  3. A contribution by Sadhna: CORIANDER CHUTNEY AND A POST ON A HERB -CORIANDER/CILANTRO

    https://herbsspicesandtradition.blogspot.ca/2017/07/coriander-chutney-and-post-on-herb.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual I haven't been posting lots of greens recipes so I hope you don't mind a bit of a retrospective addition to make sure I get something in this month - it has lots of peas and some spring onion too - http://gggiraffe.blogspot.com/2017/07/fried-rice-with-tofu-scramble.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this recipe, thanks for sharing with the challenge!

      Delete
  5. Here is my entry made of course with courgettes

    https://allotment2kitchen.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/roasted-courgette-layered-lasagne.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shaheen, this looks so tasty, and I like the idea of replacing the pasta through courgette!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.