13 May 2021

Homemade smoked burrata, porcini and wild garlic ravioli

 


It’s a public holiday, Ascension Day, in Denmark today so I’m starting the day slowly writing a blog post and making breakfast. We will go to the local covered market again, probably eat lunch there and then stroll back home. We won’t leave quite yet, as a thunderstorm is approaching from Sweden and it already started raining here. I hope it clears for the afternoon.

I have been manufacturing some homemade pasta again. This time I made large ravioli with a smoked burrata, porcini mushroom and wild garlic filling. The ravioli were very tasty. I served them with brown butter and a radish salad. You can see some stages of the making here.






Your VegHog

 

1 comment:

  1. I missed this post before, I think Blogger is doing something funny with my reading list. That looks tasty, but I think I’d only manage the side salad 🙄

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.