22 May 2021

Wild garlic tagliatelle

 

It’s another long weekend here and I’m quite chuffed about it. I basically have no plans, which is nice. There’s no rush to get anywhere. Last weekend we got to do some hiking at the Danish countryside, which was really refreshing. Now we will just stay in town I reckon.

First I want to share this green dish with you. As I got even more wild garlic, I decided to make a vibrant green homemade tagliatelle and this is how it turned out. First I had a pale green pasta dough, but once the pasta was cooked, it turned really nice and green. It very much tasted of wild garlic and I got the texture right, as it was not too thick and not too thin. I served the pasta with roasted cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and a salad with edible flowers. It was quite a nice meal.





Have a nice weekend everyone!

Your VegHog

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.