18 January 2022

The VegHog’s Cheap Eats Cooking Challenge 2022


 

Isn’t money always a bit tight in the beginning of a new year? There are a lot of bills to pay and I at least usually spend a bit too much on Christmas and New Year, which means that I’ll have to be more economical in January. That is why I also want to eat a bit more basic foods and not overspend on fancy ingredients. On that note I’ve decided to have a vegan and vegetarian cheap eats cooking challenge for sharing economical recipes and I would like you to join me in this cheapskatedness.

I have held a couple of Cheap Eats weeks in the past, in 2016 and 2017. This time I just wanted to extend the timeframe slightly over one week so that any willing participants would have more time to contribute.

If you want to take part in this event, please follow these simple rules:

  • Publish your economical vegan or vegetarian recipe on your blog or social media latest on 15th February 2022.

  • Share the public link to the post with the recipe with me in the comments field below this post.

  • Use the hashtag #theveghogscheapeats when posting the recipe (voluntary).

  • You are also welcome to use my Cheap Eats banner on top of this page in your posts.


I will write a round up with all contributions after mid February. Have fun cooking and saving some money!


Your VegHog

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.