25 September 2016

T-Veg The story of a carrot-crunching dinosaur


One of my recent best buys has been this children's book: T-Veg The story of a carrot-crunching dinosaur by Smriti Prasadam-Halls, Illustrated by Katherina Manolessou. What a nice book with beautiful colourful illustrations, an adventure and a strong vegetarian and anti-bullying messages. Find more info about the book through this link.

My partner and I find the book quite endearing. Of course we are also big fans of dinosaurs so it just ticks all the boxes. I don't think there's anything wrong with adults reading children's books, but if you have kids, vegetarian or not, this would be a wonderful book to read to them.

My summary of the review: Vegetarian propaganda at its best! And this is meant in the nicest possible way.






2 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous - I agree that kids books are fun for adults too - we had a small collection before Sylvia came along - and I remember friends with kids being surprised that we had plenty to entertain kids when they visited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad I'm not the only one having kids' stuff around before actually having kids. :)

      I really liked the artwork and story of this book.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.