17 December 2016

Southbank Winter Festival


Last weekend I visited the Christmas market / Winter Festival by the Southbank Centre in London. I also went to their usual street food market, which is always nice.

I always like coming to this area, but before Christmas there's a special atmosphere, tasty food, nice drinks, good street music and jolly people. There was even a spectacular sunset to behold towards the Houses of Parliament.

Here are some photos I took there. Have you been to lovely Christmas markets and fairs this year?





4 comments:















  1. I was there too, eating mexican food with my girlfriends, stunning photos as always


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you had a lot of fun, it's so great over there. :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos! I'm definitely enjoying the run-up to Christmas this year. There are so many lovely shiny, tasty things about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there 3 weeks ago. Lovely place!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.