7 July 2016

Delightful brandy snap baskets with vanilla ice-cream and strawberries


Okay, the title says it all this time, there's not much to add to that. It's July and it's time to enjoy fresh local berries with ice-cream. As you may know, I'm generally not very great with desserts and somehow over the years my sweet tooth has basically left me. However in the summer it's so nice to have ice-cream with fresh berries and now I even have my own strawberries to taste. I also found these brandy snap baskets, which are quite cute and tasty as well, so they were perfect to be used in these desserts.

What are your favourite summer desserts?

Your VegHog



7 comments:

  1. Same as you but because I don't like brandy I use a drop of Amaretto <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's also very nice. Enjoy your summer desserts! :)

      Delete
  2. cute brandy snap baskets - did you buy them or make them? I love cheescake in summer but usually only if there is a crowd as it is so rich to make just for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just from the shop, but would be nice to make some one day. Do you have a good recipe by any chance?

      Delete
    2. Ah, cheesecake is just lovely in the summer, so fresh especially with some berries.

      Delete
  3. Very elegant, perfect for afternoon tea parties.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.