5 November 2017

Chilli and nachos


And so the comfort food theme continues... The weather is getting colder over here and the nights are dark, so naturally I crave for warming food. A good old bean and sweetcorn chilli is always nice in these occassions. I served it with cheesy tortilla chips for ultimate comfort on a cosy film night at home.

I hope you've all had a really nice weekend. It was rainy here today, so I just went to town briefly and already bought some Christmas wrapping papers and small bits and bobs. Oh yes, I am ready for the season! I would like to put my Christmas lights up very soon, but maybe I'll wait just a bit more. At least I can already light plenty of candles in the evenings.



Have a good week!

Your VegHog

6 comments:

  1. That looks delicious (my niece was at my mum's on the weekend and my mum was trying to work out some gf accompaniment to a mexican meal - I suggested corn chips so my mum sent my niece over the street to buy a packet and she was very happy with her meal). I like how you do cheese and corn chips beside the chilli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine that kids would love the corn chips addition. I often serve them with chilli, it's just too nice. And of course, cheese has to be there too.

      Delete
  2. Hi there! I saw your blog linked over a IMK and thought I would swing by! I really like your place and added you to my blogroll - hope you don't mind. Looks like we have some blogging buddies in common and always like to find fellow veggieheads!

    Jennifer @ http://MyBlissfulJourney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to find your great blog Jennifer! I look foward to following your recipes!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the link back, feedback, visit, and comment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.