6 September 2015

Blueberry muffins


“These are the best blueberry muffins ever. Leave the mix to rest for as long as your willpower can bear…” This sounded like a promising description of a recipe to me and I decided to go with this one out of all the blueberry muffin recipes that are available online. It is by Paul Hollywood, published on the BBC Food page and you can find it here. I am not going to repeat the recipe here, as I followed it exactly (apart from enjoying the ready product with double cream). I even left the dough rest overnight. I think that it was a very nice dough, just right to my taste. 

After tasting these muffins, I totally agree that these indeed can be the best blueberry muffins ever! Try this recipe out, if you don't believe me. It's a simple one to follow and I actually found the overnight wait convenient. What if you have a party the next day and enough to prepare in the morning. Wouldn't it be great, if the dough would've been made on the previous night?

So here I present my muffins in a pink pony party setting, just because pink pony parties are fun!







Your VegHog

2 comments:

  1. Oh they look so good, I'd be happy to eat these for breakfast. I still have some blueberries coming from my garden, but have been just popping them into my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you for having blueberries in your own garden! Eating straigth from the bush is often the best method.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.