13 September 2015

Vibrant Forest Beer Festival 2015


Vibrant Forest Brewery is a microbrewery in New Forest and yesterday they organised this Vibrant Forest Beer Festival that I had the pleasure to visit. I often go to New Forest for walks, as it is nearby. This time we also had a little stroll through some parts of the forest, which was very vibrant indeed and we got really lucky with the weather as well. Here are some photos from the walk and from the beer festival.

I tasted a variety of the beers and one cider and they were all excellent and different. The beer by the Vibrant Forest Brewery is unfined, which makes it suitable for vegans and vegetarians. The beers are therefore cloudy, but very fine in taste. I also bought some bottles to take away and will be enjoying them home.




These are the drinks I tasted together with my partner:
  • Summerlands Session IPA 3,5%
  • RadicAle Belgian Zuur Bier 3,5%
  • Nova Foresta Hoppy Amber Bitter 3,8%
  • Flying Saucer Golden Hoppy Ale 4,3%
  • Cydonia Martian Red Ale 4,7%
  • Nelson Sauvin Vibrant Pale Ale 5,0%
  • Summit Vibrant Pale Ale 5,0%
  • RadicAle Oat & Coffee Stout 5,7%
  • Kaleidoscope India Pale Ale 6,5%
  • Dorset Sunshine Cider 6,5%









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.