1 September 2015

Tuesday Lunchbox


So it's September. I'm more than fine with autumn coming, even though it came around once again so quickly and almost surprisingly. I have high hopes for this autumn. Maybe I'll manage a big change in my life, or maybe just several small ones. We shall see, I'm full of energy and very much looking forward to the dark cosy evenings with lovely autumnal comfort food!

Today however I'm only going to post the content of my lunchbox. I had Greek yogurt with fresh blueberries for breakfast, pattypan squash spelt risotto for lunch and a blueberry muffin and a Pätkis chocolate bar as treats with me. This box offered me more than comfort at work and was quite balanced. I normally don't have this much sweet stuff in my lunchbox, but now it just somehow happened.

I will be posting the recipes for the pattypan squash spelt risotto and the blueberry muffins here soon, so stay tuned, if you like the look of them.

What did you have in your lunchbox today?

Have a great week and September!

Your VegHog

4 comments:

  1. Love your lunchbox - I had a roll with cheese and spinach and tomato today and a chocolate bikky - lunch is probably my most challenging meal where I am trying to get in more veg. Glad you sound so chipper about autumn - enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your lunch sounds very nice too and yes sometimes it's difficult to have very veg filled lunches. Thank you, I hope the autumn will be a good one. Enjoy the spring over there as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I had a smoked salmon and bean pasta salad, strawberries and dried figs and nuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Nicola! Your lunch sounds very versatile.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.