18 July 2016

The VegHog's Tomato Festival 2016 starts


Finally it's time to start my Tomato Festival 2016! I've been anticipating this event for quite a while now and finally we can get seriously cooking with those tomatoes! Quite suitably my first tomatoes in the balcony garden have started growing and soon I can enjoy my own tomatoes. However in the meanwhile I have obtained some wonderful local produce to use for now, and it's all ready to go.

So during this week I'll try to post several vegetarian and vegan tomato recipes and I invite you to share your tomato recipes as well. Have a look here about how to take part. You don't have to be a blogger to be able to do this. I will be excited to see what you are cooking from your tomatoes!

Have a nice week!





Your VegHog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.