14 March 2021

Blackbean chilli

It has been another quiet weekend over here and even the work weeks haven’t been quite as hectic lately. I went to the office on one day this week and felt like I didn’t get any work done while I was there. I was also exhausted when I got home. It’s weird how I think that I work much more when working from home. I have less breaks and I’m more available to reply to calls and emails. Does anyone else have similar feelings?

On the other hand the time for commuting is saved, so more potterings at home can be done. I’m cooking a lot, but mainly comfort food and I should start putting the balconies into spring shape. It still snowed briefly yesterday, so it’s not warm here yet, hence the gardening is not calling me so much yet.

A chilli is a nice weekday dish. I really haven’t made vegan chilli for a long time and I’m not sure why, as it’s always a treat. This one was just a basic black bean and bell pepper chilli served with basmati rice. What is your favourite plantbased chilli?





Your VegHog

 

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, looks tasty. Yes, I’m much more efficient working from home. Have actually managed some training over the last year too, which is a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good, training is always beneficial.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.