9 May 2016

Quorn Escalopes in 4 meal variations

My weekday grub has been less inspired lately like I already mentioned the other day. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but there have just been less post-worthy dishes. I've been eating my favourite pastas and salads for the most part, but I have also occasionally had Quorn Mozzarella and Pesto Escalopes this and last month, which are a good protein addition to a meal. Here are four different variations how I have recently eaten these escalopes. I have to admit that these meals aren't that different from each other, but I noticed that I really enjoyed the escalopes together with pasta and salad.

When one component of the meal is a ready made escalope that only needs to be heated in the oven, it's easy to cook the other ingredients in the meanwhile, but still have a wholesome meal with several components in the end.

These are the additions to the quorn escalopes:
  1. Pasta, tomato sauce, arancini and rocket


  2. Chickpea and spelt fusilli with pesto and lettuce


  3. Mung bean sprout salad, ravioli and tomato, garlic and herb mix


  4. Mozzarella and tomato ravioli, pea shoots, spinach, roasted aubergine and tomato sauce


Have a good week!

Your VegHog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.