15 November 2020

Lentil rice with roasted cauliflower and tahini sauce

 

I’ve had a busy weekend with cleaning and baking, as we had guests over last night. I made various veggie snacks for them and they went down a treat. Now I’m a bit tired today and just planning to take it easy and go for a little stroll in town. It’s a sunny day, so this seems like a good idea. What are you all up to?

Here is just a quick post of a recent dish. I made this vegan bowl of lentil rice with small pieces of spaghetti, roasted cauliflower, crispy baked tofu and tahini-lemon sauce. I just love this sort of bowls of food, as they are so comforting, but also a bit healthy.



Have a nice Sunday!

Your VegHog

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.