16 November 2016

Cheese and cracker board for a chilled night in


I love quiet evenings in when I can have whatever snacks I desire. Quite often cheese and crackers are my choice of snack accompanied by some nice wine. Now that the evenings are getting very much darker again (especially when it's cloudy at your place when there's supposed to be a supermoon!), it's nice just to stay home and nibble on snacks.

Onto this board I gathered some of my all time favourites: rye crisps, oat biscuits, black grapes, whipped soft cheese, Emmental and Havarti cheeses. Whipped soft cheese is one of my big weaknesses at the moment, I could eat a whole tub of it in one go. The rye crisps make this a very filling snack too.

What are your favourite things to have on an evening snack board?


Your VegHog

5 comments:

  1. This would of course also be nice for a pre-Christmas gathering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious - I love cheese and crackers and also take great delight in dips and lots of colourful vegies. I am posting my tofu omelette soon and I really love that on a snacking board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also really like this kind of boards, but more veggies would be nicer, I must agree.

      Delete
  3. I don't think i have had whipped cream cheese yet I think i would have remembered. The plate looks lovely and I would be more than happy to have it this evening, thank goodness for Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a bit lighter feeling, but probably actually heavier, the whipped cream cheese I mean. I'm so glad it's Friday! Have a good weekend!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.