13 January 2016

Lunchbox

It's already mid January and the holidays have been long forgotten, replaced by work stress. No, just kidding, it's not quite that bad for me. However I need to be thinking about filling two lunchboxes again every day and I would like to be more inventive with them. Today's example is not the most innovative, but it was nice.

I had pasta with roasted tomatoes, vegetarian pasta cheese, pine nuts and garlic and half of a pretzel roll and piece of a seedy baguette, both of them filled with cheese. I could have added more fresh fruits or vegetables here, but sometimes I just want a filling breakfast-lunch combination.




What have you been packing for lunch in early January?

I'll try to make more of these posts again.

Your VegHog

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of having such a neat, well-planned lunch!

    VEGETARIAN COURTESY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I guess the box itself helps with the neatness, but thanks! :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.