1 December 2016

My Legume Love Affair #102 welcoming entries


I'm not just hosting Eat Your Greens this month, but also My Legume Love Affair edition #102! I'm so honoured to guest host this great legumecentric vegetarian and vegan cooking challenge. I really hope that you will all be sharing some wonderful recipes with us in December, maybe some of them will even be festively themed!

My Legume Love Affair was started by Susan from The Well Seasoned Cook and is now hosted by Lisa from Lisa's Kitchen.

This is how you can participate:

  1. Legumes (for example lentils, beans, peas, soybeans or peanuts) have to have a central role in the recipe.
  2. Only vegetarian and vegan recipes will be accepted, so please make sure that your recipe is free from meat and seafood. The recipes can contain eggs.
  3. Only one recipe submission per month per blogger is accepted.
  4. You can use the logo in your post, and please link back to Susan, Lisa and this announcement in your post.  
  5. You can also use an old recipe, but please repost it on your blog.
  6. Submit your recipe through the Linky Tool at the bottom of this page including the URL, name of the dish, photo and your details.
  7. This event ends on 30.12. at midnight and the round up of all recipes should be up on 31.12.

Get creative, I'm very excited to see your recipes!

Your VegHog



1 comment:

  1. my contribution for Eat your greens for December: https://laura-bigsby.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/freekeh-kale-and-avo-salad.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.