9 February 2016

Just another lunchbox

I wanted to post another lunchbox of mine and this one is actually quite typical for me when it comes to the gnocchi, as gnocchi or pasta are so quick to throw together the previous night with just some small additions. It's also nice to get creative with these dishes. I manage to make something like this for next day's lunch even when I go out for the evening on a weekday and have to get up at 6 am as usual.

I'm also glad that there are actually some fruits in this, as I have been neglecting them too much for the recent breakfasts and lunches. I'm sure that this will change again towards the summer.

This lunchbox contains:

Blood orange slices
Apple slices
Pumpkin gnocchi with red pepper and sundried tomato pesto and cheese on the top




Your VegHog

2 comments:

  1. I really need one of these! Yours looks so neat and delicious. :9

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It's nice to organise the lunch into different compartments. :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.