1 February 2016

Eat Your Greens – Call for February entries


I have the pleasure of co-hosting Eat Your Greens vegetarian cooking challenge from now on, as Shaheen from A2K – A Seasonal Veg Table, who created the challenge, kindly asked me to join her. This February is my first turn to host and I’m really excited to see what kind of recipes you will share with the challenge.

The idea of the challenge is to cook a vegan or vegetarian dish with green vegetables, post it on your blog and share it with the challenge. Then the recipes will be collected into a round up post, which will be posted on the current host's blog. You can find more detailed instructions about how to enter on this page and you can read the January Round Up of Eat Your Greens here to get the idea. Believe me, it's a lot of fun to participate!

I really hope to see many interesting entries, so please take part. I will be posting my own entry later this month, as didn't have time to do it yet.

Also let us know, if you have any questions about anything. At the end of this month or beginning of the next I will post a round up on my blog of all February entries.

Have a nice week!

Your VegHog

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for co hosting - i will be hitting you with some green recipes later in the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to see the recipes! :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.