21 February 2016

Cooking video - Portobello pizza


I opened my own Youtube channel today, as I'm planning to occasionally publish a cooking video. I once already posted a purple sprouting broccoli and potato soup video and it was great fun making it. Of course it's much more work editing the videos, but I like it. You can find my channel here

So today I filmed myself making portobello pizzas with thin spelt-wheat crust. I didn't use tomato sauce in these, but just put tomato slices onto the base instead. I made 3 pizzas from these ingredients. It depends on the size of each pizza and the thickness of the crust, how many you'll get.

Dough:

200 g spelt flour
200 g wheat flour
2 tbsp dry yeast
1 tsp salt
300 ml lukewarm water
3 tbsp olive oil

Filling:

3 portobello mushrooms
200 g tomatoes
1 onion
2 garlic cloves
Fresh basil leaves
Salt
Ground black pepper
250 g grated mozzarella

Enjoy the video!


Your VegHog

4 comments:

  1. Yay, I am so happy that you have a Youtube channel. Wish you the best with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaheen! Let's see how often I'll have time to make videos, but it's nice for a change anyway.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed your video, well done !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura, that's very kind of you!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.