19 July 2014

Rose cocktail


This summer heat forced me to make a cocktail that is low on alcohol content (you can also make this fully free of alcohol, if you prefer), as I needed desperate cooling down after the trip to the shops. It's extremely humid today and there might be thunderstorms later on.

I wanted to combine some flavours of the summer in this drink. I have admired the Fentimans lemonades and tonics on the shop shelves with the nice dog logo, and now I finally bought the rose lemonade and used it for this cocktail.




This is all you need for a quick refreshment:

500 ml sweet pear cider
275 ml rose lemonade
1 tbsp rhubarb cordial
Ice cubes
Rose petals

Mix the drink in a large jug and add the ice cubes and rose petals – done! 



Squeeze in one lime's juice for additional punch.

Keep cool!

Your VegHog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.